septiembre 09, 2009

All I want is you.

You say you want diamonds on a ring of gold. You say you want your story to remain untold. But all the promises we make from the cradle to the grave, when all I want is you. You say you'll give me a highway with no one on it, treasure just to look upon it. All the riches in the night, you say you'll give me eyes in a moon of blindness, a river in a time of dryness, a harbour in the tempest... but all the promises we make from the cradle to the grave... when all I want is you. You say you want your love to work out right, to last with me through the night... You say you want diamonds on a ring of gold, your story to remain untold, your love not to grow cold. All the promises we break, from the cradle to the grave when all I want is ... you.

+video

Bastante fuerte. No se si me dan ganas de reir o de llorar.